The artist known as Shanghai Tango is a master of simplicity. His illustrations are basic, but, when you take the time to study them, they really do tell us a lot about life, loneliness, and just getting through the day.
Here are 15 good examples of his work (some of them are slideshows, so click to the next to see what happens).
1. Just to see what happened.
2. This one is kind of sad.
3. Which do you prefer?
4. A familiar scene.
5. The ultimate cat massage.
6. Hang in there!
7. Time does fly, doesn’t it?
8. Enjoy books with your friends.
9. That worked out.
10. Time to get ready.
11. Making friends through music.
12. Take a hot dip.
13. It all works out in the end.
14. Mondays are tough.
15. Books! All day, every day!
I love this work! Which one is your favorite?
Share your thoughts in the comments and let us know!