If you have children, giving them technology to play with is the norm these days.
And sometimes parents just want to hand their kids a phone or a tablet so they’ll be quiet for a bit. All parents do it!
But screen time seems to be a big issue, too…
And the following 20 parents (and potential parents) honestly couldn’t care less what people think of how much tech they give their kids (or will give their kids).
Let’s see what they had to say!
2. Bigger isn’t always better.
3. These are learning machines too!
4. Pro move.
5. Oh, that’s evil…
6. This parent has a solid plan!
7. Not a parent, but already planning…
8. Judge away! They could care less.
9. It’s a part of life people. Time to accept that.
10. Yes, kids can be jerks.
11. Moderation is key.
13. A genuine concern about NOT having tech.
14. And you shouldn’t have a problem!
15. Kids become pro gamers these days!
16. Keep the focus on what’s important.
17. Whatever works!
18. Hey, at least they’re using their imagination!
19. Coloring?! You ARE weird! 😉
20. They’ll learn eventually.
If you still think tech usage is bad… imagine what’ll be like in 20 years!
Which one of these do you identify with?
Let us know in the comments!
Thanks a lot!