Like anything else, Internet dating has its pros and cons. Pro: you have lots of potential mates to choose from. The Internet makes it easier to connect people from all around the world, so your dating options are almost limitless.
Con: You have lots of potential mates to choose from. With so much competition, everyone can be as picky as they want to be. If you want to stand out, you’ll need to make a memorable first impression. Problem is, you have a limited amount of tools to work with–a profile picture, a brief bio, and that’s about it. Compressing your entire personality into such a small space, not to mention being entertaining, is a tall order. It’s no wonder that almost everybody ends up alone.
But fear not! Because a few clever folks have cracked the code and made Tinder bios that cut through the noise. Even if you have no interest in these people romantically, you’ll admit that they know how to grab your attention. Check out these 15 Tinder profiles and be inspired! (via Bloomjoy Collective and Bored Panda).
1. One tip: say something interesting about yourself.
2. Another tip: have a sense of humor about yourself.
3. If you date Dre, you also date Danny.
4. Everyone has qualities and flaws. Helpfully, Alex points his out for you.
5. Listen to your heart. Also, listen to your lungs.
6. Never trust a genie.
7. Tinder meets Yelp.
8. Mama’s boy.
9. Grandpa’s girl.
10. To protect, serve, and make you laugh.
11. You could try to look cool. Or you could go in the complete opposite direction.
13. Online dating is always risky. Better come prepared.
14. Say it out loud.
15. She’s never gonna give you up.