I don’t have a tattoo. But I’d imagine that if I were going to get one I would make sure it was exactly what I wanted. BEFORE the ink started going into my skin. If I wanted a tattoo of, say, a horse, I would make sure it actually looked like a horse. If it had text, I would make sure the text said exactly what I wanted, AND I would proofread it for any spelling or grammatical mistakes I might have made–and I make a lot! I would also imagine that if I somehow failed to take all these precautions, then the tattoo artist would do her own due diligence and save me from myself. Because getting a tattoo with a huge error is one of my nightmare scenarios.
But apparently many, many people are just like, “Nah.”
Here are 15 of them.
1. Hopefully Obi Wan brought a dictionary.
2. Well, obviously.
3. I am shocked–SHOCKED–this mistake happened.
4. You sure about that?
5. A great tattoo, if you’re the CEO of Bic.
6. Maybe he’s thanking Cotton Mather, the Puritan minister and supporter of the Salem Witch Trials.
7. So…you’re telling me to give up?
8. Oh, cool. My favorit Disny movi is Th Littl Mrmaid, also.
9. This one is strangely poetic.
10. If counting mistakes, and not cards, he’s got a three-of-a-kind!
11. I need a nap.
12. How, do, you, have, this, many, commas, and, still, forget, the, per,iod?,
13. If you’re going on a journey of 1,000 miles, it’s good to pack a couple extra letters.
14. This is what you get if your tattoo artist is Dan Quayle.
15. And finally, kudos to this woman for finding a way to cope with a very difficult medical disorder.