Sunburns are one of life’s most effective ways of letting you know you screwed up. Not only do they hurt, they also serve as a visible reminder, for you and anyone who might see you, to put on some sunscreen next time.
It’s bad enough to walk around looking like Patrick from Spongebob. But full sunburns are nothing compared to the even more embarrassing partial sunburn, the kind that leaves a big weird design on your body, in sunburn form. Some of these sunburns were accidental. Others, inexplicably, were actually planned out.
Does that make it better or worse? You decide.
1. A victim of the sudden food coma.
2. He’s still getting the hang of roll-on sunscreen.
3. He’s the #1 Fan, and the #1 Aloe Purchaser
4. This guy just needed a friend 🙁
5. The “hand on the stomach” is bad, but…
6. …the “second hand going towards the crotch” is worse.
7. Either this guy loves Body Glove surfwear, or he’s the world’s worst superhero.
8. Batman has no limits, and neither does this guy.
9. You’ve heard of a farmer’s tan, here’s a “recently divorced guy’s tan.”
10. It’s a long way to the top.
11. As if wearing Crocs wasn’t embarrassing enough…
12. You knew there’d be one of these.
13. He’s not afraid to go off on a tangent. (Math joke.)
14. This man just wants to bring happiness to the world.
15. And finally, there’s no better way to start prom season than with a bad decision.