These photos are all pretty darn strange, and you can tell they were snapped at the exact right moment.
I think you’ll gaze at them for a good long while.
These 15 people shared photos that you might need to look at twice.
1. “The inside of this rock that looks like the ocean.”
2. “This upside down building in Tennessee.”
3. “The sunlight hitting this block of cheese to make it look rainbow-colored.”
4. “Ice pattern on my car’s windshield.”
5. “This behemoth of a Cheez-it I got today.”
6. “Heavy Rain Turns Stairway Into Waterfall.”
7. “The evolution of this house.”
8. “Single Golden Arch, Montrose, CO.”
9. “This miniature pumpkin that has been sitting out since before Halloween and has now become a ghost pumpkin.”
10. “The pole in this photo that makes it look like two different pictures.”
11. “My jello made a weed leaf on the top.”
12. “These two dogs that stood next to each other and made it look like they’d merged together.”
13. “The sunlight sneaking through the blinds and hitting this poster in a way that makes it look like a UFO’s beam.”
14. “This blue jay still has half of their baby feathers.”
15. “The way this tennis ball glows from the shaft of light under my door.”
That is some weird, wild stuff…