Bad days are a part of life. No matter how much you try to avoid it, sometimes things just go wrong. You spill a latte all over your pants. You look away to turn down the volume on your car stereo and rear-end a truck. You’re given free tickets to a Jim Dunham show. Sucks to be you!
But sometimes, a bad day is so truly terrible, it dwarfs all other bad days in comparison. A day so bad, you’d be forgiven for going right back to bed and sleeping through ’til tomorrow. That’s what we’re dealing with. Here are 15 people who had such a bad day they had to share it with the world. (via Bored Panda)
1. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
2. Not the birdie you wanna get on the golf course.
3. Good morning. The police would like to speak with you.
The story: “Woke up this morning to 6 cops, a fire truck, and an ambulance at my door because a passing car was concerned about the one Halloween decoration I neglected to take down.”
4. “My cat just bit the corner of my Macbook.”
5. Not everything works as a bun holder.
6. “It could’ve been worse without the Pam.”
7. Something tells me the packages are gonna be delayed.
8. When your day includes a couple Old Testament plagues.
9. That’ll buff right out.
10. Flat tire Inception
11. It’s spray paint. He says.
12. Involuntary body modification
13. Revenge for all those Thanksgivings.
14. “Never use your PC as a candle holder.”
15. Moral of the story: never talk to the urinal.
h/t: Bored Panda