Much has been made about How Flying Used To Be versus How Flying Is Today. Back in the 1960’s, flying was a glamorous experience where everyone got dressed up to enjoy martinis and witty conversation at 30,000 feet. Today, today, your average airplane passenger has about the same level of restraint and consideration as your average looter during a citywide riot. A looter who clips their toenails in public.
A while ago, we showed you 15 examples of terrible airplane etiquette, provided by the fine folks at Passenger Shaming, an Instagram account that chronicles the worst offenders in the skies. Do you think airplane passengers have learned how to behave properly in the year and a half since? Of course they haven’t! Passenger Shaming keeps finding offenders, and we’ll keep sharing them with you.
Seriously, how hard is it not to clip your toenails in public? Especially in a confined space! You’re better than that, guy in 14B. (via Bored Panda)
1. This passenger was so cold that she covered her head with the plastic bag her pillow and blanket came in to warm herself up.
2. Sometimes, the walk to the bathroom is just too long.
3. Did he have to buy an extra ticket? What’s the official airline policy for this situation?
4. A strong case for more screen time.
5. Sure, this duty free chocolate will fit in my bag. Just need to rearrange a few things.
6. Ma’am, let’s keep those hands where we can see ’em.
7. It’s not like you were going to watch Cheaper By The Dozen 2 anyway.
8. There’s one of these on every flight. MAKE WAY! THE MAN NEEDS HIS BAG THAT ISN’T HERE YET!
9. Until the flight attendants let people use the galley microwave, this is the next best thing.
10. Is that considered a carry-on or a personal item?
11. Hooray for free WiFi!
12. And then Jesus said, “You know who’d love my flute music? 130 people trapped in a confined space.”
13. Airplanes: the laundromats of the skies.
14. It Came From The Nail Salon
15. It wasn’t apple juice.
h/t: Bored Panda