Being in your 30’s definitely has its perks. You’re getting a foothold in your chosen profession. People take you a tad more seriously. You get to stop pretending to like new music. The 30’s are a solid decade in a person’s life, easily in the top 10.
But like most things, our fourth decade has its downsides, too. Your body takes longer to recover from the terrible things you do to it. Weird aches and pains start happening, for no reason. You’ll become acquainted with wrinkles and gray hairs.
If your 30’s are giving you the blues, you’re not alone. In fact, we’ve got a selection of memes that will hopefully help you laugh a bit about your situation. It’s better than crying!
1. Your priorities will change.
2. This. All the time. And it never gets easier.
3. Your hangovers become extra-strength.
4. You’ll find exciting new ways to injure yourself.
5. You’ll feel ancient.
6. You’ll learn to appreciate the Great Indoors.
7. You ask if the club has a senior discount.
8. Your new hobby? Remaining motionless.
9. Think love gets easier? Think again.
10. Say goodbye to your ninja career.
11. You become a link to an ancient culture.
12. You’ll get obsessed with true crime, whether you want to or not.
13. You will have collected many useful life skills.
14. How young people use their phones will annoy you.
15. And finally, your new recreational drug is “saving time.”