Fashion changes over time. Today, a man wearing short-shorts is basically a punchline. It’s the entire basis of the Lieutenant Dangle character on Reno 911.
But what if I told you there was a time when short-shorts on guys was not only acceptable, but sexy? That time was the 1980’s, and back then, rocking a pair of jorts could make you an international rock star and sex symbol.
Just look at these 15 photos of Jon Bon Jovi, the true king of 1980’s short-shorts.
1. Bon Voyage!
2. Sneak Peek
3. Take Me Out To The Ball Game
4. Bad Medicine
5. That can’t be good for the circulation.
6. Banana Hammock
7. Who Wears Short Shorts? He Wears Short Shorts.
8. Thunder Down Under
9. Banana Hammock 2: Hammock’s Revenge
10. Slippery When Wet
11. No Shirt, No Shoes, Barely Any Pants, No Problem
12. Thank You For Loving Me (Even When I Pop Out Sometimes)
13. Battle Of The Bulge
14. Plum Smuggler
15. Showin’ Brain
h/t: Vintage Everyday