I’ve always been jealous of how easily animals fall asleep, how they can lay their heads down and mere seconds later they’re catching Z’s. Meanwhile, on an average night I need two hours of tossing and turning, a dozen melatonin, and eventually a self-chloroforming before I can shuffle off to dreamland. It’s not fair!
Animals are such sleep champions that not only do they fall asleep in the blink of an eye, they also fall asleep anywhere–even in positions that look physically painful. Here are 15 animals who fell asleep in the unlikeliest places and positions. You might get a neck strain just by looking at this.
1. Sorry, were you planning to wear this?
2. When you’re so tired you don’t even make it to the couch.
3. Persistence pays off.
4. It’s only a problem during allergy season.
5. He had a long day barking at cars.
6. The real reason shirts have pockets.
7. Those Friday afternoon meetings will always get you.
8. Someone’s going to need a visit to the cat chiropractor.
9. Who needs a bookmark?
10. Shop ’til you dro…zzzzzzzzzz.
11. It was hours before they found him.
12. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it.
13. This guitar’s REALLY out of tune.
14. It’s a multi-use bowl.
15. You might be skeptical, but this sleep spot is comfy AND has its own heater.
h/t: Animal Channel