Hey, dogs get jealous, too.
You don’t believe me?
Well, you’re about to see photographic evidence of what happens when you introduce a new dog into a home where an older (A.K.A. “original”) dog now has to share their domain with a new, younger pooch.
And a lot of them are NOT feeling it. At all.
I mean, can you blame them?
They’re not the king of the castle anymore…and that’s kind of a bummer…
Let’s take a look at these photos of dogs that are not solely in charge anymore.
1. I can’t get up the stairs!
Now what am I supposed to do?
2. Sarge is not feeling this new situation.
Hang in there, Sarge! You’ll be okay!
3. Who does Mom love more?
Fighting for her affection.
4. Just sitting there and taking it…
It’s time to fight back!
5. Trying hard to be annoyed…
But damn that puppy is adorable!
6. Get this thing outta here!
I can’t take it anymore!
7. Boo is a little crazy right now.
And Dude is trying to deal with it…
8. The stinky side-eye.
Not psyched about this new situation.
9. Have a seat! Anywhere you like!
Not there, though!
10. We got a dogfight on our hands!
Who will be victorious?
11. Ouch! That hurts!
Milo’s a lot bigger than you, so I’d be careful.
12. Can I get in the photo?
Get used to this guy tagging along…
13. Now you’re in big trouble!
Don’t start what you can’t finish.
How about you?
Do you have more than one pooch? If so, how do they get along? Is there any jealousy involved.
Talk to us in the comments and tell us what the situation is like in your house!