Traveling is supposed to be fun, right? But more often than not, it seems like going on a trip leads to stress, stress and more stress. Just ask these people who wound up with stories not of the beautiful places they went, but of the rough things that happened there (or on the way).
1. “When I was 12, I was attacked by a monkey in Costa Rica. Just a perfect moment for a postcard.”
2. “I climbed a mountain to enjoy Rio de Janeiro’s views.”
3. Don’t forget to bring a travel adapter.
4. Okay, this one is actually pretty positive.
5. There’s no better way to experience a new country than with two giant bags strapped to your body.
6. I mean, cheetahs are friendly. Right?
7. Might want to check the weather before you book.
8. Also, make sure your tent is the right size before ordering.
9. “Booked myself a window seat in advance.”
10. Seriously, check the weather. (That’s the Taj Mahal behind him.)
11. “I love being the pillow for her pillow. ”
12. “This woman invented an entirely new way of being inconsiderate on a long flight!”
13. Yeah, I wouldn’t risk that one.