I love a good story about someone who quits a job when their boss is being a real jerk.
They’re the best!
I probably like them so much because I never did anything like that…but those stories sure are satisfying.
No doubt about it!
So what do you say we look at some posts from people who got fed up with their bosses and said enough is enough.
Let’s start now!
1. Some people have great timing, huh?
This is incredibly rude.
2. Good luck with the job hunt!
I’m sure you’ll find something good in no time.
3. This Chris person sounds like a real gem, huh?
Way to be sympathetic…jerk.
4. It really felt amazing.
Well, now you don’t have a worker at all. Good luck!
5. I want to break free.
Now get out there and spread your wings!
6. Laying down the law.
Don’t let a boss take advantage of you!
7. I love the use of emojis in this exchange.
I guess all you can do is be nice to people sometimes.
8. I would have told this person where to go in a hurry.
What a total creep!
9. This doesn’t sound very safe to me.
There’s a pandemic going on, in case you haven’t been paying attention.
10. Sure I’ll be right there.
That was sarcasm, by the way.
11. No regrets over here!
Sorry for getting sick…
How about you?
Have you ever quit a job on the spot?
If so, tell us your stories in the comments.
We look forward to it!