I enjoy several aspects of social media: seeing old friends, meeting some new ones, catching up on the lives of people who lives on the other side of the country.
BUT, I have to say that it has given us some pretty annoying things, too…like the amout of humble braggers that are literally EVERYWHERE.
But I’m sure that you already knew that if you’re on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, or Instagram.
Are you ready to see some prime examples of what I’m talking about? Let’s take a look…
1. She has to keep reminding everyone about this.
Okay, okay, we get it…
2. I feel sorry for you.
Because you’re obviously a genius and you’re jut not using it the right way!
3. You are completely selfless.
Good thing you didn’t have to talk about it…oh wait, never mind…
4. You are simply irresistable.
It must be pretty tough to be you!
5. This is quite a dilemma.
How will it end?!?!
6. That is one hell of a rock.
But still…come on!
7. This is so embarrassing!
Okay, you win. You’re the best parents on the planet. The competition is now over.
8. Maybe you can just turn off your phone?
I’ve found that helps when I want to be left alone.
9. I have a feeling he’s totally full of sh*t.
Hey, he’s just an Average Joe!
10. She seems like a lot of fun.
And modest, too!
11. This can’t be true, right?
No way, right? Right?!?!
12. People who are in med school sure like to talk about it a lot.
We get it: you’re brilliant.
That’s not a good look, people!
And now we want to hear from you…
In the comments, tell us about some funny and embarrassing humble brags that you’ve seen.
Please and thank you!