People never cease to amaze me…
And that’s coming from a person who has worked at home for about five years now and doesn’t even really venture out into the wild all that much.
So just imagine what the people who have to deal with customers and wait on them have to deal with on a regular basis…
A bunch of bulls**t, that’s what!
And I think you’re all going to agree that these customers are the cream of the crop…and I don’t mean that in a good way…
Check out these posts to see what I’m talking about.
1. What a classy individual.
Ugh…that was sarcasm, by the way.
2. These parents…well, they really suck.
No doubt about that!
3. I’ll totally lose my job and get in trouble for you!
Can’t believe you turned him down.
4. This is so trashy.
Makes my blood boil!
5. I really hope this potential relationship works out.
It has to, right?
6. Way to go, bro!
Why do people suck so bad?
7. That kid is WAY too big to be doing that.
He’s like 15!
8. Thanks for the advice!
Next time, just give me money.
9. That’s not gonna happen.
He probably does this all the time.
10. Then don’t go out to eat.
11. This is insane.
What a total d**khead.
12. And let’s end on this note.
Good Lord, this is rude!
Have you ever had to deal with any terrible customers?
If so, please tell us about them in the comments.
Share your stories with us in the comments. Thanks!