There is a lot of anxiety in the world today. People are rightfully worried about the direction we are headed.
Two artists, Luis Quiles and Steve Cutts, feel the same way as the rest of us, and they’ve decided to work out their concerns through art.
Take a look at these amazing pieces.
1. Our phones are our lives
3. Obesity and starvation
4. That is not religion
6. Addicted to phones
7. Destroying the world for money
8. Treating women like objects
9. Selling your body for attention
10. Just blindly following everyone else
11. Fighting for oil
12. Money makes the struggle easier