I don’t want to alarm you, but I feel like you need to be on the lookout for something…
Something vicious, dangerous, and potentially deadly…
If you haven’t caught on by now, I’m talking about the giant Catzillas that are wreaking havoc on big cities all across the world.
Be sure to study these photos very carefully so you can know what to be looking for next time you leave your house…and good luck out there…
1. Looks like a good place to rest.
Aren’t you cold, though?
2. Taking a snooze in the middle of Mexico City.
Everybody just ignore her…she does this all the time.
3. This cat looks very dangerous.
Bring out the big guns for this one!
4. Oh, no…this doesn’t look good.
She’s on a rampage!
5. You’re really messing up the traffic flow here.
Oh well, just let her be for now…
6. Just lettin’ it all hang out.
Are you sure you’re comfortable?
7. This kitty is not in a good mood.
You should all probably avoid this part of town.
8. Caught by surprise!
Why are so many cars disrupting my daily walk?
9. Uh oh…here we go again…
Mad as Hell and not gonna take it anymore!
10. Are you looking for your mama?
She seems kind of upset…
11. Be careful with that thing!
You don’t want to knock it over, now do you?
12. I know that look…
You want food, don’t you?
Beware of those Catzillas out there, okay…?
And, don’t forget to share a photo of your cats with us in the comments.
We’d love to meet your furry friends! Thanks in advance!