Can we some of the people responsible for the photos you’re about to see for false advertising?
I’m serious this time!
I’m mad as heck and I’m not gonna take it anymore!
And I bet this has happened to you a bunch of times, too, right?
I guess there’s no escape…let’s take a look.
Prepare to get upset.
1. You just ruined your son’s first birthday.
Are you happy now?
2. This is the first time Applebee’s ever got something wrong.
And that’s a fact, Jack.
3. Not even close.
What do you call this thing, by the way?
4. I hope you’re (not) hungry!
I think it’s time to hit a drive-thru.
5. You did your best.
And your best wasn’t even close to being good enough.
6. They were nice enough to print out the pic of The Hulk.
Let’s give them a little bit of credit, okay?
7. That is so lame.
False advertising at its finest.
8. I hope you returned this and got a refund.
I’d like to speak to the manager!
9. Disco Fever is now gone forever.
I hope you’re happy.
10. Another birthday is ruined.
What the hell happened to Gizmo?
11. I think I’m gonna be sick.
What am I looking at here?
Its been 3 years since Red Rooster Australia served this up to me and I am still saltier than their chips. I would like to take the opportunity to say eat a bag of dicks Red Rooster. from ExpectationVsReality
12. You look fly as Hell in a four-door Tercel!
Actually, no…you look like you work at Jiffy Lube. Sorry…
What’s your worst shopping fail?
And have you had any online shopping fails that you’d like to share with us?
Let us know in the comments!
And share some pics if you got ’em!