Some parents out there just don’t get it, you know what I mean.
They can be rude, irritating, and ENTITLED.
I did say SOME of them, so you know I’m talking about a minority, but still…the entitled ones can be really bad.
Check out these posts about entitled parents that I’m pretty sure are going to annoy you.
1. Twenty dollars for the whole day! What a deal!
Give me a break, please…
2. All this for less than minimum wage?
You’re gonna have a hard time finding anyone to do this…
3. I guess you got blocked for speaking the truth.
People are pretty unbelievable, don’t you think?
4. Seventy-five bucks a week, non-negotiable.
And you must be a churchgoer…FYI.
5. This person is totally delusional.
Our house. Our money. Our rules!
6. My head is about to explode from these posts.
These people are total morons…and rip-off artists.
7. Under three dollars an hour!
Does that sound great, or what?!?!
8. Here’s a real gem: you also have to cook.
Is there anything else I can do for you?
9. I think someone is trying to low-ball here.
Let’s do the math, shall we?
10. Why do you have to be a college graduate to look after kids?
That one doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me…
11. Just because you’re a stay-at-home mom doesn’t mean you have all the time in the world.
Or any free time at all, actually. Come on!
Now we want to hear from you.
Share some more tales of entitled parents with us in the comments.
Thanks in advance!