It might be time for a new pet in my life…
It’s been a long time and I’ve almost forgotten how much love and happiness animals bring into a house.
They keep you warm, love to spend time with you, and their entire lives around trying to make you happy.
So, while you and I contemplate adopting a new dog or cat, enjoy these photos of rescue pets that are now living their best lives.
We think you’ll love them!
1. He isn’t going anywhere.
And neither are you!
2. He’s gonna be a big boy!
Look at the size of those ears AND those paws.
3. This is always a big moment with a cat.
It takes them a long time to warm up to people, ya know?
4. I think it’s safe to say that she’s a keeper.
She’ll fit in just fine.
5. Another new member of the family who needs a new name.
Any good suggestions for this pooch?
6. As long as she’s happy, that’s all that matters.
At least for a while…time to lose some weight!
7. That is indeed a little nugget.
I love that face!
8. She’ll always be a puppy at heart.
Okay, now we’re all melting.
9. I think Harvey is pretty happy!
You’re gonna have a great life together!
10. She stole your heart.
It sounds like you found your new best friend.
How about you?
Do you have any pets at home?
If you do, please share some pics and introduce us to them in the comments.
Thanks a lot!