This article needs very little in the way of introduction. What do most people on Earth love? Dogs. And who sees a lot of dogs on a daily basis? UPS delivery drivers. So it was only a matter of time before someone put two and two together, and that’s exactly what Sean McCarren did by creating UPS Dogs, a Facebook page where UPS drivers upload pictures of the dogs they meet.
“When you’re running into dogs all the time, it creates a bond when you see them every day,” McCarren told The Huffington Post “It’s cool to meet some of the same dogs on the route, because they know who you are and they are excited to see you.”
1. Many dogs will recognize the drivers who visit them.
2. Some drivers know to bring treats for the dogs on their routes…
3. …and the dogs know it.
4. Sure, I can sign for that!
5. The gang’s all here.
6. Warning: this next photo might exceed safe levels of cuteness.
7. Possible dog-napping in progress.
8. Sometimes, UPS Dogs makes an exception.
9. And not just for cats, either!
10. Maybe it should be called “UPS Animals.”
11. Nice warm coat you got there.
12. Best friends.
13. With big dogs, the truck gets cramped quickly.
14. Dog overload!
15. Some day, UPS will let dogs become delivery drivers. But until that day, we can only dream.
h/t: The Huffington Post