If DJ Khaled had intended to piss off the entire Internet with a single comment, he couldn’t have done much better than what he said on Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club. In the 2014 interview, which was just rediscovered by Twitter user @howcomeyousmell, the hip hop producer was asked his opinion on sexual reciprocity. On the subject of whether he performs oral sex on his wife Nicole Tuck, Khaled had this to say:
“You gotta understand, I’m the don. I’m the king. It’s different rules for men. We the king, so there’s some things y’all might not wanna do, [but] it gotta get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.”
Below is a clip from the interview in question, if you really wanted to see it:
ok so I’m convinced he has the mind of a teenage boy pic.twitter.com/epzhPjceny
— Got Student Loans Homie Quan (@howcomeyousmell) May 4, 2018
And to make matters even worse, Khaled expects his partner to go down on him!
Pictured: Nicole Tuck alongside the worst husband in the world.
Not surprisingly, just about everyone in the world finds DJ Khaled’s belief to be completely ridiculous and offensive. Social media users weren’t shy about letting him know, and we’ve rounded up some of the best reactions.
But above all: don’t be like DJ Khaled.
(Disclaimer: this article contains strong language. But also, it’s an article explicitly about cunnilingus, so if you didn’t expect that, well…)
1. Perhaps it’s not that he won’t, it’s that he can’t.
2. Once a producer, always a producer.
3. How about an Edible Arrangement?
5. Even Smash Mouth joined the pile-on.
6. “After much soul searching, I have decided…”
7. Evan Rachel Wood wasn’t messing around.
8. One person hopes Nicole Tuck has found a way to cope.
9. There are layers to DJ Khaled’s idiocy.
10. “Hey, hon. How was your day?”
11. Some folks pointed out the overall problem with Khaled’s comments.
12. The blue screen of death.
13. Don’t pat yourselves on the back too hard, fellas.
14. Mystery solved!
15. But let’s not lose sight of the real victims in all of this: us.