Take a trip to your local marina, and you’re likely to see some funny boat names. Giving a humorous name to a boat is a great way to say, “Yeah, I may have some money, but I don’t take myself too seriously.” Today we salute folks who weren’t afraid to use their boat to showcase their sense of humor. Well done, boat owners.
1. Maybe don’t let your twelve-year-old name the boat, though.
2. “She was the prettiest fish I ever saw.”
3. These guys will be getting one of the two. (Hint: it’s not chicks.)
4. Or, you could just walk up to a cop and ask for a DUI.
5. Alternate name for this boat was: “Cry For Kelp.”
6. This boat used to be a Mexican restaurant.
I grew up in Erie, PA, and it is decidedly not famous for its tacos.
7. The sequel to this boat is even better.
8. Why eggs? Why not!
9. This boat gets stuck a lot.
10. They tried to get this boat to go to rehab, but it said “No, no, no.”
11. Something tells me this person forwards lots of jokey emails.
12. “These are my three favorite acronyms.”
13. Don’t worry if you take too much of this boat. You’ll just pee it out.
14. I mean, when you live in that town, what else are you gonna call your boat?
Photo Credit: Smosh
15. Say this one out loud.
“I want my boat name to be majestic! I know! Mythology! No one will laugh at my boat now!”