Many people like to refer to “The good ole days”. Sometimes I wonder if those days really were good, or if they had the same issues we have today.
Take a look at these awesome photos from the 1920’s that make me believe they really might have been “the good ole days”.
1. Hidden Treasures
2. Just Hanging Around
3. All Glammed Up
4. Smoke Break, DURING the Tour de France
5. Miss Universe Ella Van Hueson
6. People danced the Charleston anywhere and everywhere. Literally.
7. Maybe the first selfie…
8. Mugshots, with swag.
9. Silent Film Actress Headshot
10. Harry Houdini demonstrating photo manipulation by taking a “spirit photograph” with Abraham Lincoln.
12. Not a dog show, but a cat show!
13. College Student Dress Code
14. Amusement Park Rides
15. New Car
16. Pilot Bessie Coleman
17. The Famous Annie Oakley and Her Best Friend
For other great articles, take a look at these.