When I’m thinking about potential “comedy goldmines,” (which is something I do think about on a daily basis), “prescription drug labels” isn’t near the top of my list. Well, maybe I should update my list! Because it turns out there are some really funny instructions on people’s medications. Whether they’re caused by a mistype, a miscommunication, or they’re just the work of a particularly playful doctor, I just hope nobody actually followed them.
1. And once you’re dead, go up to two capsules.
2. Someone needs an anatomy lesson.
3. Make that two anatomy lessons.
4. Life really does imitate art!
5. So reassuring there’s a medication for that.
6. Some side effects are worse than others.
7. It’s always good when you need algebra to figure out how many pills to take.
8. Glad they specified!
9. Do you even ear vape, bro?
10. And while I’m on the subject, do you even butt vape, bro?
11. Van Wilder was having money problems.
12. And while you’re at it, avoid garlic and crucifixes.
13. How badly do you want to get rid of that sinus infection?
14. You’ve heard “Take this pill orally.” You’ve heard “Take this pill rectally.” Well now there’s…
15. Know what? Just take these however the hell you want.
16. Pediatrics was a lot different in the 1960’s.