Everyone who’s been on a commercial flight has a Bad Passenger Story, involving an inconsiderate jerk who made an already uncomfortable experience so much worse for everybody. Like the lady who simply cannot enjoy her game of Fruit Ninja unless it’s at full volume. Or the fellow who decides that 120 strangers deserve to see his bare feet.
SERIOUSLY WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE TAKE THEIR SHOES OFF?!
When faced with a Bad Passenger, most of just grit our teeth and endure the situation. But not the fine folks at Passenger Shaming, a hilarious website that documents the worst of the worst offenders. These are 15 of the most brazen airplane passengers to watch out for the next time you hit the air port.
1. I TOLD YOU!!!!
2. Watch for flying toenails.
3. That’s one way to get more leg room.
4. Were they trying to have a bonfire?
5. I’m sure no one will mind.
6. These two joined the VIP section of the Mile High Club.
7. Flying is no excuse to skip a workout.
8. I call this guy “Arm Rest Napoleon”
9. Bad owner! Bad!
10. “Psst! Lemme hide in your suitcase ’til Thanksgiving is over!”
11. Now you’ll never know how Daddy Daycare 2 ends.
12. The mask makes it 1,000 times worse.
13. I can’t bring a 4oz bottle of contact lens solution, but they can have this???
15. And finally: thunder warning in effect.
You know, I was going to fly in a couple days, but instead I sold my plane ticket and bought a horse. Because horses are DECENT!