Getting pregnant is definitely one of life’s great joys, but it’s also one of life’s most toughest challenges. All the ways pregnancy is difficult and absurd have been pretty well documented by now, but let’s do a quick rundown. There’s the morning sickness. The weird cravings. The hormones. The bodily changes. Buying a whole new wardrobe. Navigating a sea of dubious parenting advice. Rude comments from strangers. Rude comments from family members. And so on. And the worst part is, it never gets easier, whether it’s your first time being pregnant or your tenth.
And what’s the best way to deal with a difficult situation like pregnancy? Humor, of course! You won’t be surprised that getting pregnant has inspired some of the best jokesters on Twitter. Below are 15 Tweets that nail what it’s like to be knocked up. (via Bored Panda)
1. Just one more thing…
2. Little things can feel like huge accomplishments.
3. Emotions run high.
4. Fashion becomes less and less of a priority.
5. Luckily, family always has your back.
6. Sometimes it feels like you’re giving birth to an MMA fighter.
7. Other times, it’s Cthulhu.
8. This should be an actual law.
9. You gotta give up your favorite activities. Like…touching your toes.
10. Every day is a party! Or it’s like a party.
11. And then there’s delightful part of the experience.
12. A more accurate pregnancy test commercial.
13. Hell hath no fury like a (pregnant) woman scorned.
14. Find a doctor you trust.
h/t: Bored Panda