Getting pregnant is a huge and difficult undertaking…for Mom. Her body and mind undergo profound changes, and every day can be a struggle. But for Mom’s partner, getting pregnant is, well, not easy, but definitely nowhere near as difficult as actually being pregnant. Basically you become the ultimate personal assistant. Your job is to support your pregnant partner in every way possible, and then get the hell out of the way–which is as it should be!
Luckily, many fathers-to-be have taken to Twitter to share some jokes about life with a pregnant person. Not only are these Tweets hilarious, they’re also a handy introduction to a challenging time.
And hey, since nothing really can prepare you for getting pregnant, a list of Tweets is just as good as anything, no? Good luck and godspeed.
1. There’s never a dull moment. Literally.
2. Your problems seem a lot less important.
3. It’s best not to question things.
4. Learn the nuances of her moods. It just might save your life.
5. Just forget your home even has a thermostat.
6. You are always on call. Always.
Photo Credit: @MrSpencer0817