Let’s talk about farting. Of all the bodily functions, humans probably have the most complicated relationship with flatulence. For lots of us, farts are simply disgusting. Other others, farts are embarrassing. For still others they’re hilarious. For a rare few, farts are all three and also a turn-on.
And this is just scratching the surface. How we feel about farts often depends on who’s doing the farting, where the farting is happening, what you’re doing while farting, and how a particular fart sounds, smells, and feels. Can you name a bodily function that can elicit so many emotions? Didn’t think so!
Today we’ve got 15 Tweets about farts and fart etiquette for anyone who’s ever let one rip–so, everyone.
1. Time to update the resume.
2. Can’t get enough fiber? Try yoga.
3. Usually your own farts don’t bother you…unless you’re in the shower.
4. Forget fad diets. Get fit by farting.
5. Man’s best friend AND scapegoat.
6. Technology has only made farting more complicated.
7. Steve Jobs was a true genius.
8. Dance like no one’s watching. Fart like no one’s smelling.
9. Airplanes are basically just airborne fart tubes.
10. A superhero for our modern times.
11. Situps are the devil.
12. When it comes to farting, know thyself.
13. Deep thoughts about Dutch ovens.
14. If you live in a cold climate, here’s one more thing to worry about.
15. The one true relationship test.