Unless you live on or near a farm, you probably don’t have much day-to-day contact with cows. At most, you’ve probably seen them grazing in a field while you zoom by on the interstate at 70 mph. Without meeting them, it’s easy to think of cows as big, dumb, lugs.
But cows are so much more than that! Anyone who’s met a cow knows that they’re gentle sweethearts who enjoy giving and receiving affection–basically puppies, but about 1,500 lbs heavier. If you don’t believe me, check out these 15 beautiful bovines. (via Bored Panda.)
Mooooove over, dogs.
1. Man’s other best friend.
2. “Where’s my treat?”
3. They have a weakness for belly rubs.
4. They love to nap, especially with a friend.
5. Prepare to fall in love.
6. It’s her couch now.
7. Lap Cow
8. Cows enjoy a good walk.
9. Cuteness overload.
10. Dogs love cows, too.
11. If you wanna pet them, they won’t mind.
12. They enjoy car rides, too.
13. Anything’s a bed if you believe in yourself.
14. Sometimes, they’re just big goofballs.
15. Just watch out for licks.
h/t: Bored Panda