If you’re a Halloween lover, today is the toughest day of the year. That’s because it’s the longest you will have to wait until you can celebrate Halloween again. But if you’ve currently got a case of the post-Halloween blues, we got ya covered. Here are 15 of the most creative, funny, and just downright impressive costumes people wore this year. Hopefully this will tide you over for the next 364 days! (via Bored Panda)
1. A Halloween costume made from Halloween decorations.
2. The Notorious R.B.G.
The backstory: “My daughter’s wheelchair made the perfect foundation
3. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
The backstory: “My coworker came as me for Halloween.”
5. A couple’s costume that we hope isn’t a metaphor.
6. Winnie Sanderson from Hocus Pocus
7. Wakanda forever!
8. Carl Fredericksen and Dug from Up
The backstory: “My wife and mother-in-law made this for my daughter.”
10. The only acceptable costume for twins.
11. Cleopatra and Caesar…dressing.
12. Jack Skellington and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
14. Whatever this is, it’s awesome.
The backstory: “My friend didn’t really have a name for this, but she made it herself.”
15. Say it out loud.
h/t: Bored Panda