There are some traditions you just gotta have on July 4th. Hot dogs. Fireworks. Beer. Red white and blue clothing. Traumatized dogs. And more beer.
Luckily for you, we’ve got everything Independence Day right here, in meme form! Now you”ll have something to read during your four-hour emergency room wait to treat your fireworks injuries. Happy 4th, and we hope they manage to sew everything back on correctly!
1. What the 4th of July is all about.
2. A tradition is born.
3. Make some room on Mt. Rushmore.
4. When that bottle rocket makes you feel like an all-powerful wizard.
5. How to ruin a BBQ in one easy step.
6. USA ‘n’ chill?
7. Not everyone enjoys July 4th, however.
8. Especially not her.
9. U20! U20!
10. Just found your spirit animal.
11. July 4th even has its own Santa!
12. Is that an M80 or a stick of dynamite? Who cares, JUST LIGHT IT!!!
13. Who wants to come to my viewing party?
14. This one’s for all the non-Americans out there.
15. Pro tip: bake first, then drink.