Being pregnant isn’t easy! First of all, there’s the time commitment. Nine months really is a long chunk of time–that’s two months longer than a full NFL season! Then there are all the physical changes the body undergoes. The weight gain, the swelling, the hormones, just to name a few. All of that would be difficult enough, but then there are all the other people in the world you’ll have to deal with–unhelpful partners, nosey strangers, overbearing in-laws. And this is only scratching the surface!
Like all difficult things in life, pregnancy has inspired its fair share of humor. Below, here are 15 memes about being pregnant that are nearly as good as pickles dipped in peanut butter.
1. Learn to use gravity and momentum to your advantage.
2. Take advantage of it!
3. Get ready for it.
4. This is both cruel and unusual
5. What Not To Say To A Pregnant Person, part 2
6. The shirt you need.
7. What Not To Say To A Pregnant Person, part 2
8. Your spirit animal.
9. It’s basically a nine month get out of jail free card.
10. Star Wars!
11. Nine months=basically forever
12. False alarm
13. Sweat like you’ve never sweat before.
14. What Not To Say To A Pregnant Person, part 3
15. Just don’t listen to your inner Walter Sobchak.