A mailbox is a receptacle that makes it convenient for large corporations to harass you about money you shouldn’t have to pay them. But a mailbox can also be a work of art!
Bored Panda originally gathered this list of customized mailboxes, and they are way different from the humdrum mailboxes we’re used to. From whimsical sculptures to pop culture homages to straight-up works of art, these mailboxes have been transformed so much they’re hardly recognizable.
And on top of being creative, these mailboxes pulled off something we never thought possible: for the first time ever, they’ve made it fun to get a bill.
1. Mailboxes, etc.
2. Mini Me
3. To destroy bills, set to “popcorn.”
4. Lights, camera, mailbox.
5. Rise of the machines.
6. Don’t have a sea cow, man.
7. Someone loves getting chain mail.
9. I mean…sure?
10. This one holds your mail and scares away children.
11. Crushing it.
12. Step one: cut a hole in the mailbox.
13. Involving the mail carrier in your fetish.
14. A constipated dragon.
15. An AT-AT getting a prostate exam.
h/t: Bored Panda