It’s no big deal when your order at a restaurant (or a drive-thru) gets messed up. If you’re like me, you grin and bear it and don’t say anything, or you grab an employee and send that dish back to the kitchen for repairs.
For the 15 people below, however, the best thing to do was to snap a photo and share the edible monstrosity they received with the entire world.
Take a look and see if you’ve ever been served something this ridiculous.
1. “Asked for ‘Nothing’ for dessert on a Disney cruise. Got this masterpiece.”
2. Make it a double
3. “Ordered a lettuce burger. Thought I’d get two pieces of lettuce.”
4. “My husband asked Hardee’s to put extra icing on his cinnamon biscuit…”
5. “Went to McDonald’s and ordered an ‘Ice-Cream Sandwich’ out of boredom. They Delivered.”
6. “I ordered double pepperoni”
7. She ordered a strawberry, pomegranate, mango margarita. Ask and you shall receive.
8. “My friend ordered a large pizza with 8 cheese STICKS…the lady on the phone heard differently”
9. This is what happens when you order a bean burger in Northern Ireland
10. “My cousin’s friend asked for mayo on the top and the bottom”
11. “My brothers in Nairobi ordered cheesy onion rings”
12. “My friend ordered a fruit salad in Marrakesh”
13. This is what you get when you ask for an extra cup for the kids
14. “Requested extra pickles at Subway and got this…”
15. “Asked for sour cream on the side”
h/t: Bored Panda