When I was a kid, there was a man in the town where I grew up who had an unusual hobby. He would weld old discarded cars into fantastical automobile-animal hybrids and display them in his front yard. There was a spider car, a bumblebee car, a dinosaur car, and more. Everyone in town knew about the guy with the yard full of car sculptures. He even got into Ripley’s Believe It Or Not last year.
That’s how you draw attention to your lawn in a good way.
These lawn ornaments draw attention too, but it’s up to you whether it’s good or not.
1. Always feed your gnomes.
2. So that’s what a rabbit’s O-face looks like…
3. A gargoyle with a bad case of worms.
5. Some boys who weren’t raised very well.
6. A frog blogger!
Get it???? Me, neither.
7. A strong argument against recycling.
8. Master Chief
9. A horny chef who’s been buried alive.
10. A rejected Lord of the Rings character.
11. Clearly this homeowner is comfortable with everyone knowing what his fetish is.
12. A medieval peasant who fell into the sewer?
13. A deer who’s comfortable with her body.
15. And finally…a lawn ornament from those neighbors.