When you have to get a gift for a friend or loved one, what’s your go-to? Something practical, like a coffee maker? Or a book they might like? Maybe a gift card?
Great! If you want to be a BORING PERSON.
When you’re giving a gift you’ve got the surprise factor built in, so why not take advantage of it, and give them something totally unexpected and weird. Lucky for you, we’ve got 15 strange-ass gift ideas to shake up your gift-giving game. Sure, they might cause the gift recipient to stop taking to you, but that’s how you know it’s a good gift!
1. Coffee mugs shaped like these human mouths
Perfect gift for: an orthodontist.
2. A copy of The New Yorker with random sections highlighted
Perfect gift for: a very important person who doesn’t have time to read.
3. Face candles
Perfect gift for: a housewarming party.
4. Herb grinders depicting friends throwing up on each other.
Perfect gift for: vomit enthusiasts.
5. A Val Kilmer dress up doll
Perfect gift for: the world’s biggest fan of Willow.
6. A corsage made out of condoms.
Perfect gift for: your niece or nephew who’s getting close to prom age.
7. Soviet-era condoms
Perfect gift for: a friend who hasn’t gotten laid since the Berlin Wall fell.
8. A jar containing a (fake) alien parasite
Perfect gift for: baby shower.
9. Custom magic spells.
Perfect gift for: everyone in your D&D group.
10. A latch pillow of a lady’s chest.
Perfect gift for: a guy who owns a van with a wolf airbrushed on it.