It’s always interesting to go to different parts of the world (or even the country) and see what odd souvenirs are for sale.
Besides the regular stuff – flags, shirts, coffee mugs – sometimes you happen upon some truly strange things. Like these 10 below.
1. Llama fetuses from Bolivia
2. Gold from Dubai
3. Elephant Dung beer from Japan
4. Taxidermied cane toads from Australia
5. Tuttuki bako, virtual poking machine, from Japan
6. Eiffel Cower from France
7. Kangaroo scrotum from Australia
8. Water from Niagara Falls
9. Canned air from Hawaii
10. Kilt koozie from Scotland