Remember what you were like as a teenager? Did you hate school, have frequent emotional meltdowns, and quarrel with your parents on a regular basis?
Most importantly, do you remember what you looked like? Dressed like? Sometimes looking back on those years can be a bit painful.
Take a look at the then and now pics below of teenage rebels and see how much they’ve changed over the years.
1. Dog and Tina (1985 / 2015)
2. “Me and my girlfriend when we first met vs. now. The regretful emo phase.”
3. “Then I was studying to become a designer listening to Brand New, Death Cab, and Blink. Now I’m a designer listening to Brand New, Death Cab, and Blink and having my first kid.”
4. “I’m the Mom to a neat 4-year-old, I’m married, and I’m the manager of a local convenience store. All things I told myself at fifteen that I’d never do.” (15 and 25 Years Old)
5. “I became a fireman, if I talked to myself 8 years ago and said you would cut your hair and become part of the fire department I would’ve never believed myself.”
6. “After the whole emo stuff I went to a video game school, learned to code, and now am working at an awesome startup. Definitely a phase. But I really had good times. And also did very stupid shit, especially with drugs.”
7. “I’m still listening to Brand New, work as an administrative coordinator for a Fortune 500 company and up until now never noticed it wasn’t really a phase.”
8. “Before – 2005. My 18 year old emo self. After – Year 2015, I am a loving father and husband. What a difference 10 years can make.”
9. “Became an infantryman for the US Army. Going to college, studying international security and conflict resolution.”
10. Emo. Goth. Emo. Emo. Marketing Consultant
h/t: Bored Panda